Leelou Blogs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers!!!! I hope every one had a great holiday. I spent my Christmas day with our immediate families. Jack made some delicious homemade Alfredo sauce with shrimp and a batch with prosciutto wrapped chicken. I must say it was fabulous! I also made a pan of Lasagna. It was yummy but not as good as the Fettuccine Alfredo!

The girls (Riley 8, Nattie 3) got a ton of presents from all the family. I think it took us an hour to unwrap presents! Jack and I got Riley some Nintendo DS games and we got Nattie a few board games and a Princess couch that folds out. She LOVED it! After presents we just hung out and chatted, ended up playing some games a little later.


Jack and I opened our gifts on Wednesday night. Jack got me the BEST gift ever. As you should know - I LOVE and I mean absolutely LOVE Patrick Swayze. My wonderful husband got me some Dirty Dancing T-shirts from www.80tees.com


On Christmas Eve we got to see our Owen Monster! (Jack's best friend Ryan's kid!) He is one of the most amazing babies- I just love him to pieces. We got him a truck that makes truck noises for Christmas. He absolutely LOVED it. He wouldn't put it down when we were taking pictures!!



My wonderful Husband and I




Nattie on her new Princess couch. She had to sit in it all night!



No comments:

Post a Comment