Leelou Blogs

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas is in the air!

Holiday time can be a very stressful time. In my family I am very lucky and I get 4 Christmas'! Since my parents are divorced I have one party on my mom's side and one on my dad's. On my dad's side of the family we do Christmas on the Saturday before Christmas. It works great for everyone. On Christmas day we have Christmas at our house, anyone is invited. The day after Christmas we go to my aunt's house on my mom's side. Then in January we go up to Jacks mom's for Ice Fest and celebrate Christmas there. I love having my Christmas last a whole month!!!

Saturday we went to my 2nd cousin Erin's house on my dad's side. Unfortunately this year there was a misunderstanding between the cousins this year and it resulted in half the family up not coming. This actually really sucks for my family and I because we only get to see these guys once a year. Hopefully by next Christmas things will be better and the family will be whole again. My aunts live up north by Thief River Falls (about 6 hours from the cities) and I never get to see them. My aunt Darlene didn't make it down this year- due to bad weather and her health- but aunt Jean was here and I didn't get to see her.

Here is our Family photo from Saturday!




Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment