Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside.....

Winter has hit Minnesota and let me tell you I hate getting into my car freezing cold after a long days work and having to wait 5-10 minutes for the car to warm up before I can even start driving. SO I began to think maybe I will reward myself with an automatic starter system for my car instead of an Ipod for my 15 pound weight lose! It is about the same price give or take $50.00!! I believe that it would be TOTALLY worth it. I have always wanted one but just never saved the money to get one.

I did a small bit of research and Best Buy as one for $199.99 (with installation) that has had great reviews. The VIPER -5101 SUPER CODE 1-WAY REMOTE START SYSTEM!!!

The VIPER features:
* Compatible with most vehicles that are equipped with the correct immobilizer interface.
* Remote starter allows you to start your car at the touch of a button.
* 2,000' range for expanded connectivity. (HOLY MOLY!!!)
* Slim, 5-button remote with a priority user interface for easy 2-car operation.
* Control Center with integrated status LED and valet switchTo ensure easy operability.



I think Black Beauty would love this device hooked up to her engine! For those of you who don't know- Black Beauty is my Jeep Liberty! She means the world to me- my baby!! She's 8 years old now and can't warm up as fast as she used to! I see nothing wrong with enhancing her engine quality and her self esteem to make her mommy proud, and warm!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment