Leelou Blogs

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bridal Shower!!

I would like to start out and say THANK YOU to all who attended the bridal shower. Jack and I are super excited about all the gifts we received. I very much appreciate you all sharing this special day with me. The turn out was fabulous. I believe we invited 42 people and we had around 35 at the house! Instead of having 3-4 small showers I combined them all into one big one. It was a great way for Jack's family and my family to meet!




My best friend Sarah hosted the party and did an AMAZING job! She did so well I am so proud of all her party planning skills, she did learn from the best!!! Everything flowed so nicely and the games were a blast. Minus the bubble gum chewing game!



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!




(from Left to Right) Rachael, My MOM, Leila, and Ashley in their TP wedding Dresses!!





All of my wonderful gifts!!!! I am soo excited to put pictures in my awesome frames!!!





Ready to plan a GAME NIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment