Leelou Blogs

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial day weekend we went to my good friend Rachael's cabin. I like to call this place PARADISE!! I love it up there. White sandy beaches and good fishing. We left Friday around 7 and got to the cabin around 10,had a quiet bonfire. Saturday was GORGEOUS outside, we got up around 8 and spent all day on the beach, swimming, fishing and relaxing. Sunday was a little quieter due the bad weather, we hung out in the cabin and played a few card games. Monday we were scheduled to go home mid afternoon. The weather was so gorgeous we decided to stay the remainder of the day. WE ended up leaving around 3:30 and got home around 6:00. Jack and I were catching fish left and right all weekend. Jack got a few Northern's and some small bass. I caught a lot of bass, 3 LARGE ones and I caught my first Northern, he wasn't to bug but I still am quite proud of him!

We got lots of sun and celebrated Rachael's boyfriend Ashraf's 27th birthday. Over all the weekend was PERFECT! I did not want to go back home and start work again.












No comments:

Post a Comment