Leelou Blogs

Monday, September 6, 2010

4 years short of a decade!

Today marks 6 years that my husband and I gave been together. The last 6 years have been the best days of my life. Jack have been through so much over the last 6 Years, 312 Weeks, 2192 Days, 52,608 Hours. 2 years ago we purchased our first home together and 6 months ago we took each others hand in marriage, two of the best days of my life. I can not wait to see what our future holds for us.


At the club 2004



The State Fair 2005



Halloween 2005



This is one of my all time Favorite photos of us.
July 2006



Chicago trip November 2006



California trip 2007



Christmas 2007



Our Engagement Dinner 2008



Memorial Day 2009



Engagement picture 2010



Wedding day 3.6.2010



2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute and perfect for each other..by far my fav bride and groom :) I love the first picture, you look so young! Next is babies !!!!

    I want to update my blog because I have lots of stuff to write about but the last date on there is the day Danielle passes away Ughh... I gotta get past that though and keep my blog buddies happy right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!

    You could always Blog about Danielle! Maybe it would make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete